You are going to love this delicious and beautifully moist 3 ingredient fruit cake! It is such an easy recipe you will want to make it again and again!
- 1kg of mixed dried fruit
- 600ml chocolate milk
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- Place the mixed fruit into a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate milk and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate overnight.
- Line a 20 cm (8 inch) square cake tin with baking paper and preheat oven to 160 °C (320 °F) or 150 °C (300 °F) if fan forced.
- Fold the flour through the fruit mixture and then transfer it to the cake tin.
- Bake for 2 hours then turn off the oven and leave the cake in the oven for a further 30 minutes.
- After removing from oven, allow the cake to cool completely before cutting and serving.