AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
- Air Fryer
- 8 Inch Spring form Pan
Cheesecake Oreo Crust
- 30 cookies crushed
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare the pan by lining the bottom with a circle of parchment paper, and then lightly butter the insides of the pan walls so the cheesecake will easily be removed after cooking.
- Crush the Oreo Cookies in the food processor, until they are fine crumbs. (Or you can place them in a large bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Pour the crushed cookies into a large bowl, and stir in the melted butter to mix with the crumbs.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared springform pan, pressing the crust firmly to the bottom of the pan. Set the pan aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, stirring after one minute to make sure the chips have completely melted and are smooth. Set the bowl aside as you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl, or using a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, corn starch, eggs, and vanilla. Quickly stir in the melted chocolate, until the filling is well combined and smooth. Pour the filling over the crust and spread it evenly with a spatula or spoon.
- Place the springform pan in the basket of the air fryer. Cook at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 18 minutes.
- Remove from the basket and allow the cheesecake to chill to set, for about 6-8 hours, or chill in the freezer for about an hour.
The cheesecake will be a little soft when it is done cooking. It will firm up once it cools. Be sure to line the pan, and then butter the sides of the wall of the pan.The first time I made an air fryer cheesecake, I didn’t butter the sides and the cheesecake stuck a little bit. If you forget, just slide a knife in between the cheesecake and the pan and go around until it is loosened.
Calories: 613kcalCarbohydrates: 62gProtein: 7gFat: 38gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 221mgPotassium: 369mgFiber: 5gSugar: 41gVitamin A: 450IUCalcium: 48mgIron: 7mg