Apricot Glazed Bacon Wrapped Cajun Pork Tenderloin
A moist and juicy cajun seasoned pork tenderloin wrapped in crispy bacon and glazed in an apricot dijon sauce! Sweet and salty pork perfection!
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 strips bacon
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon grainy dijon mustard
- Rub the pork tenderloin with the mixture of the cajun seasoning and brown sugar and wrap it up in the bacon.
- Heat an oven safe skillet over medium heat, add the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin and cook until it is browned on all sides, about 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to a preheated 400F/200C oven, roast until the pork reaches 140F, about 10-15 minutes, brushing on the mixture of the apricot preserves and mustard near the end before setting aside it to rest, covered, for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 361, Fat 10.2g (Saturated 3.4g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 135mg, Sodium 619mg, Carbs 15.2g (Fiber 0, Sugars 11.3g), Protein 48.8g