Bacon Pimento Cheese Potato Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, diced (optionally peeled)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon buffalo hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (7 ounce) jar pimentos, chopped and drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup onion, grated
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover with water, add a pinch of salt, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes are just tender, about 8-10 minutes, before removing from water and letting them cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon and crumble.
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Mix the potatoes, bacon, pimentos, cheese, onions and green onions, toss with the dressing and either enjoy right away or chill in the fridge overnight.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 316, Fat 35g (Saturated 12g, Trans 0.3g), Cholesterol 61mg, Sodium 762mg, Carbs 35g (Fiber 5g, Sugars 4g), Protein 14g