My husband and I had a Blackbottom Strawberry Banana Cream Pie for the first year when we were just married and have been making it ever since. It was one of the first recipes that we had at a restaurant that we agreed we needed to remake at home. I have been making it ever since for Summer get-togethers and sharing this easy recipe for years. So if you are a banana cream pie lover like my husband or a fruit lover like myself, you are bound to love this pie! My favorite part…yea I admit it’s the blackbottom (oreo) crust; it’s the perfect crust for a fruity pie!
- 1 large Cook and Serve Banana Pudding
- Oreo Crust (pre-made) or homemade
- 2 Bananas (sliced)
- 3-4 cups of Strawberries (sliced or diced)
- 1 small container of Cool Whip
1. Cook up the banana pudding and refrigerate according the box directions.
2. Cut up the bananas and strawberries, sprinkle with lemon juice (to prevent browning), then refrigerate.
3. When the pudding it settled, stir the fresh fruit into the pudding and then pour into the pie crust.
4. Top the filling with a layer of Cool Whip and garnish with fresh fruit.
5. Refrigerate until time to eat. Enjoy!
Sharing is caring!