- 3 Salmon Fillets
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika, or Regular Paprika
- 2 tsp Cajun or Creole Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt, more or less to taste
- 4 tbsp Butter, softened or room temperature
- 3 tbsp Pure HoneyFresh Parsley or Cilantro Leaves for Garnish, as desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.In a small bowl, combine all the dry seasoning – dried parsley flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika or paprika, cajun seasoning, black pepper, and salt and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine butter and honey, mix until well combined, set aside.Pat dry salmon, then add a drizzle with olive oil on each fillet.
- Season both sides of salmon generously with dry seasoning, and add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a skillet or oven-safe dish and place salmon fillets in the pan with a dollop of honey butter on each – do not overcrowd your pan.
- Set aside the remainder of honey butter.Depending on the thickness of your salmon, bake for 10 -12 minutes or until flaky and internal temp reads 145°F
- .When salmon near done, around the 7-8 minute mark, add the remainder of honey butter to the skillet.
- Remove from oven when done, spoon the sauce overtop of salmon, garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro and serve.