When you need a quick and easy shortcut dessert that tastes good enough to serve for company, make this Caramel Apple Dump Cake. Simple ingredients like apple pie filling, cinnamon, nutmeg, cake mix, and butter come together to make one amazing dessert!
- 2 20 ounces each cans apple pie filling
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups Kraft caramels unwrapped and each cut in half
- 1 box dry yellow cake mix
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, cut into ¼ inch thick pats
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends