Caramel Apple Toffee Cake
This is a homemade poke cake, from scratch, so there are a few more ingredients required than if we used a cake mix. However, I promise you it is all worth it in the end for the flavor and perfect texture. You can’t get this cake with a cake mix!
Here are the ingredients needed to make this Caramel Apple Toffee Cake:
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Cinnamon: or you can also use apple pie spice seasoning.
- Granulated Sugar and Brown Sugar
- Vegetable Oil
- Sour Cream: or plain/vanilla yogurt can be used in place of sour cream.
- Vanilla Extract
- Whole Milk
- Apple Pie Filling
- Toffee Chips: sold in the baking aisle by the chocolate chips.
- Caramel Sauce: homemade or store bought!
- Whipped Topping: You can use cool whip or homemade whipped cream.
Cool Whip Vs Homemade Whipped Cream
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends