CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SALTED CARAMEL TOFFEE CAKE
- 2 boxes devils food cake mix mixed according to box directions.
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 stick butter room temperature
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 2 cups divided of chocolate covered toffee pieces. (I used Heath toffee bits.)
- salted caramel ice cream topping for drizzle
Cook ModePrevent your screen from going dark
- Mix cake mix according to package directions. (The mix I used required water, eggs, and vegetable oil.)
- Split batter between 2 greased, 10-in. cake pans.
- Bake according to package directions.
- While allowing the cake to cook, mix together the cream cheese, butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and milk in a separate bowl.
- Mix in one cup of toffee bits into the mixture.
- (Chill for 10-15 minutes if desired, to create a firmer texture for spreading)
- Frost one cake with the peanut butter cream cheese mixture.
- Stack other cake on top, and frost the top with the mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining toffee bits on to the top of the cake, and into the middle sides of the cake if desired.
- Drizzle caramel topping as desired.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 766kcal | Carbohydrates: 111g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 833mg | Potassium: 382mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 82g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 3.7m