* 16 ounces of fresh cranberries
* 1 cup white granulated sugar
* 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 1½ cup Graham Rusk
* Half a cup of brown sugar
* 5 tablespoons melted butter
* 1 teaspoon vanilla Cheesecake
* 24 oz soft cream cheese
* A cup of heavy whipping cream
* 2 tablespoons of sour cream
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
* Half a cup of white granulated sugar
* 1 vanilla bean White chocolate mousse:
* 8 ounces of white chocolate baking bars (2-4 ounces)
* 8 oz soft cream cheese
* 8 oz whipped cream like Cool Whip Candied cranberries : (optional):
* 8 oz fresh cranberries
* 1 1/2 cups water
* 1 1/2 cups sugar
* 1/2 cup sugar or very fine sugar
* Candied cranberries (overnight) :
* Combine water, one and a half cups of sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
Heat the mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved, stirring slowly. Raises the heat.
* Let the mixture cool a little before adding the cranberries. Add cranberries, stir, cover and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
* Drainage cranberries in filter.
* Add 1/2 cup of sugar to a shallow bowl and cover the cranberries with sugar. Set apart until ready about garnish .
* Quick cranberry jam:
* In a saucepan over medium heat, mix cranberries, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix cranberries well, stirring often. Cook for 12-15 minutes. Turn up the heat and let it cool completely.
* Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a 9-inch tray.
You will need a large roasting pan that is larger and taller than the spring shaped tray. .
If you are not sure that your spring shape is stuck in the water, you can wrap the outside of the container spring in heavy-duty aluminum foil from the bottom to the sides. (I recommend wrapping the outside of the spring in aluminum foil before adding the crust and cheesecake mixture.) Shell:
* Mix graham cracker crumbs with sugar, melted butter, and vanilla. Stir well until combined. Press the Graham Biscuit mixture into the skillet, evenly, around the bottom and about half of the side.
* Spread half of the cranberry jam over the crust. Cheese cake:
* Start beating the cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed until smooth, about 2 minutes.
* Add vanilla extract and sour cream. Mix until combined.
* Add one egg at a time and whisk after each addition. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and beat until they blend.
* Less speed and add corn starch. While at medium-low speed, pour heavy cream. Mix until smooth, scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and mix again until smooth.
* Slice the vanilla bean lengthwise and scrape the seeds into the cheesecake mixture. Mix well until combined.
* Spoon all the cheesecake mixture into a spring shape over the jam.
* Place the baking tray in the oven and place the cheesecake pan inside the baking tray. Carefully add the water to the roasting tray, about half the side of the spring shape.
* Bake for 70-75 minutes. Close the oven and open the oven door half way. Let the cheesecake rest for 10 minutes then take it out of the oven (out of the baking tray and carefully remove the foil paper).
* Let it rest for 20 minutes on the counter, then gently slide a greased butter knife between the sides of the cheesecake and shape the spring to carefully separate it. (You don’t actually have to take the cheesecake out of the skillet until it’s ready to add the first layer.)
* Cheesecake cool for an hour.
* Spread the remaining cranberry jam over the cheesecake. Cover the tray with sarin rolls and put the cheesecake in the fridge. Cool for at least 4 hours before adding the mousse.
White chocolate mousse:
* Break up and melt the white chocolate bars according to the package
* Mix the cream cheese with an electric mixer for a few minutes.
* Sprinkle the melted white chocolate while continuing to whip the cream cheese. Mix well.
* Gently fold the whipped balls until they are combined.
* Spreading white chocolate mousse on cheesecake. You can detach mousse in 2 batches & utilize one batch to decorate garnish with a frosting head.
* If you are utilize candied cranberries, sprinkle them over the white chocolate mousse.
* Enjoy !