- 10-12 slices sandwich bread
- 4 oz cream cheese softened, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp butter for cooking more if necessary
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- In a bowl, gently mix cream cheese and cranberry sauce together until semi-incorporated, but not completely smooth and homogeneous.
- In a another bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, add sugar and cinnamon.
- Remove the bread crust, and flatten the slices with a rolling pin. Spread about 1-2 teaspoons of cranberry cream cheese mixture along one edge of the bread.
- Gently but tightly roll up the bread around the cranberry and cream cheese mix. Continue with the remaining bread.
- Melt about 1 tbsp of butter in a pan. Coat the rolls in the egg mixture and place seam side down. Cook 3-4 roll at a time.
- When browned, turn a quarter turn and continue until all sides are cooked and browned nicely. Clean the pan slightly with a paper towel and repeat until all rolls are cooked.
- Remove to a plate, dust with more powdered sugar, if desired. Serve warm.