- ½ pound (8 ounces) butter
- ½ pound (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped fine)
- cinnamon, to taste, or mini chocolate chips
- Cream butter and cream cheese and gradually add flour. Roll into a ball and chill overnight.
- Divide ball into 2 pieces and roll each into an ⅛ inch thick rectangular shape. Mix the brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon and liberally spread the mix on the dough. Roll jelly roll fashion, starting with the longest side of the rectangle.
- Cut ¾ inch slices and bake on a silicone mat at 350* for 20 minutes, or until brown and bubbling.