- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel tomatoes and green chilies drained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 3 medium avocados peeled and seeded
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar and monterey jack cheese blend
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup diced cherry or roma tomatoes
- ⅓ cup sliced green onions
- Combine the refried beans, rotel tomatoes and taco seasoning. Spread it in a 7 x 11 inch casserole dish.
- Mash the avocado. Mix in the lime juice, garlic, cilantro, onion powder, salt and cayenne. Spread it over the bean layer.
- Carefully spread the sour cream over the avocado layer. Top with the finely shredded cheese, black olives, tomatoes and green onions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.