Easy Coconut Berry Trifle
Delicious trifle with layers of buttery pound cake, fresh berries, and coconut pudding. This trifle is simple to make and requires no baking time.
- 3.4 oz coconut pudding mix
- 2 cup low fat milk (skim milk can be used)
- 4.4 oz blueberries
- 6 oz strawberries
- 6 oz pound cake
- whipped cream optional
- Start by preparing coconut pudding. Follow the box instructions to prepare the pudding.
- Dice pound cake into small cubes.
- Dice strawberries.
- Once the pudding is set, line up 4 trifle bowls. (Or any other glassware that is similar.)
- Start by adding half of the blueberries to 4 bowls.
- Divide half of the pound cake among the 4 bowls.
- Divide half of the coconut pudding among the 4 bowls. Press down gently as spreading.
- Divide strawberries among the 4 bowls and repeat pound cake and pudding layers. Press bowl gently.
- Divide remaining berries over the second pudding layer.
- Add whipped cream on top if desired.
- Refrigerate before servings.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 437mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 45g | Vitamin A: 205IU | Vitamin C: 28.3mg | Calcium: 178mg | Iron: 1.4mg