FROZEN CHICKEN BREAST IN AIR FRYER
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the air fryer basket with olive oil or a nonstick cooking spray if needed.
- Cover the chicken with olive oil. Add the seasonings together and rub the chicken breasts until they are coated on both sides of the chicken breasts. Place in the coated skinless chicken breasts in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Flip and cook for a further 5-7 minutes.
- Use a digital instant read thermometer to ensure the thickest part of the chicken breasts internal temperature reaches 165°f.
This recipe was made using a Cosori air fryer. All air fryers cook differently, and you should always carefully rest a recipe before setting the cooking time and walking away.
A thinner cut of chicken breast will use less time than a thicker cut, so for best results make sure to check out the chart below in the recipe card for the perfect juicy chicken breast.
½ inch thick: about 10 minutes
1 inch thick: about 15 minutes
1 ½ inches: about 20-22 minutes
2 inches: about 28–30 minutesStore any remaining leftover chicken breasts in an airtight container. Use leftovers for meal prep such as tacos, taco bowls, fajitas, and more.
I love to use smoked paprika, ground black pepper, and garlic powder. You can also use Italian seasoning, blackened seasoning, lemon pepper, or your favorite seasoning blends.
Calories: 145kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 24gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 907mgPotassium: 440mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 140IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 1mg