garlic butter shrimp scampi is so quick and easy! a garlic buttery scampi sauce with a hint of white wine & lemon in less than 10 minutes!
Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi can be enjoyed as an appetizer/light meal OR for dinner with your favourite pasta of choice! You can also keep it low carb and serve over zucchini noodles or with steamed cauliflower! Either way it’s delicious and even better than an Italian restaurant Scampi!
Looking for a quick, easy and flavorful homemade recipes for your family? Look no further than this delicious Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi, which only takes 15 minutes from prep to plate! My entire family LOVED IT! Seriously, it was gone faster than anything I’ve ever made!
- 8 oz Linguine or other pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter (half stick)
- 1 lb defrosted large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package McCormic® Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or 2 tbs white wine (optional)
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Add shrimp and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice or wine, if desired.
- Then, toss with cooked pasta to coat well. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.