Raspberry Sauce Ingredients:
- 6 oz fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¼ C sugar
- 2 C crushed graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ C unsalted butter, melted
Vanilla cheesecake ingredients:
- 2 – 8oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ C sugar
- 1 TBSP Cornstarch
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla bean extract
Raspberry Sauce Directions:
- Using a food processor or blender, blend together the raspberries or sugar until pureed
- Pour into a strainer to remove the seeds. Then set it aside.
- Line the bottom of a 6inch springform pan with parchment paper and spray the sides with pam baking spray.
- Using a large bowl mix the melted butter and the crushed crackers.
- Press the crust into the springform pan
- Place into the freezer while you make the cheesecake mixture
Vanilla cheesecake Directions:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar and cornstarch until combine.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar mixture until combined and smooth.
- Beat in the eggs 1 at a time until combined, do not overmix this part.
- Beat in the vanilla bean extract
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the crust
Building and baking the cheesecake:
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust
- Swirl ¼ of the raspberry sauce on top of the cheesecake. Cover with foil, tightly.
- Place trivet into the pot of the instant pot.
- Pour 1 ½ C of water into the pot for the cheesecake water bath.
- Place the cheesecake onto the trivet and place the lid on the pot.
- Press manual/high pressure for 34 minutes.
- When the beeper goes off, allow for a natural release fully.
- Once the raspberry cheesecake has cooled, remove from the pot and place on the counter to cool completely.
- Place into the fridge overnight to set up. This step can’t be skipped.
- Top with fresh whipped cream, raspberries and mint and enjoy!