This Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta is so deliciously flavored. Garlicky and cheesy, it’s easy to make and takes only 30 minutes.
If you love chicken pasta, you should try our cajun chicken pasta and serve it with this Foccacia bread.
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta 30-minute dinner
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta looks as good as it tastes. And it only takes half an hour to make! This dish is perfect when you want to make something yummy, but don’t have a lot of time. The flavors come together so well, you’ll love the way the garlic, Parmesan, spinach, and sweet-tart sun-dried tomatoes taste. With a creamy sauce, penne pasta, and chicken, this Tuscan pasta is going to become a family favorite. And it’s even better when you pair it with a tasty spinach salad and some buttery bread and dipping oil.
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp unsalted butter
2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
1/2 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 garlic cloves
3 cups baby spinach
8 oz sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained
3 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 lb penne pasta
Seasong and cook the chicken
- Season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Fill a large cast-iron skillet with the olive oil and cook both sides of the seasoned tenders over medium-high heat.
Chop the chicken adn set aside
- Now set them aside to cool, then dice them up into cubes.
Make the creamy Tuscan sauce
- Now make the sauce by sautéing the butter, minced garlic, sun-dried tomatoes (oil drained) and spinach over medium heat.
- Once the spinach has wilted, add the cream and let it come to a simmer.
- Now remove from heat and add the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and grated Parmesan cheese.
Add chicken and pasta in the sauce
- Then add your cooked hot penne pasta and cubes chicken back in. Give it a quick stir and serve.