If you’re COCONUT PIE lover, then this restaurant-worthy dessert recipe is for you !! this scrumptious coconut cream pie is so easy to make and perfect for special occasions !!!
– Graham cracker crust: 1 (9 inches)
– Instant vanilla pie filling: 1-1/2 (5.1oz, approx. 7.5oz.) boxes
– Frozen whipped topping: 1 (8 ounces) tub *thawed
– Shredded coconut: 1/2 cup *sweetened
– Vanilla flavoring / extract: 1 teaspoon
– Cold milk: 2-3/4 cups
– Additional toasted shredded coconut
STEPS TO MAKE IT :
In a large bowl, whisk together the instant vanilla pie filling, whole milk and vanilla flavoring / extract for 2 minutes. After that, make sure the whipped topping is folded in and 1/2 cup coconut.
Finally, go ahead and pour it into the crust and sprinkle it with toasted coconut. Always remember to chill until serving & ENJOY !!