- 6 Ears Fresh Sweet Corn
- 6 Tablespoons Mayonnais
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Cotija Cheese Crumbled
- 6 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro Roughly Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Chipotle Chili Powder
- 2 Limes Quartered
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place corn in husks directly on the oven rack. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until fork tender.
- While corn is cooking, in a small bowl combine garlic powder and mayonnaise.
- When corn is done brush with garlic mayo. Roll in cotija cheese.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and chili powder.
- Squeeze with fresh lime juice if desired.