This No-Bake Peach Cheesecake is so quick and easy, not to mention delicious! It’s the perfect treat all year long!
No-Bake Peach Cheesecake
- 2 blocks (8 oz. each) Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 box (3 oz.) Jello peach flavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup vanilla flavored dry coffee creamer
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crumb crust
- Place the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix it well with an electric mixer. Add the sugar, peach gelatin and coffee creamer. Mix well. Add the whipped topping and mix until well combined. Spread the mixture into the pie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 634 Total Fat: 43 g Saturated Fat: 21g Cholesterol: 112mg Sodium: 459 mg Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 28 g Protein: 19 g