No Bake White Chocolate Peppermint Lasagna
White Chocolate Peppermint Lasagna, such a great holiday season dessert. The combination of creamy, crunchy, and minty provided a nostalgic introduction to the Christmas season.
- 1 package Golden Oreos
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 9-10 peppermint candy canes (6-inch each) unwrapped (about 3/4 cup – 1 cup crushed)
- 16 oz cool whip
- 2 3.4 oz white chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- white chocolate bar to make the curls (or sprinkle with 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips)
- Crush the whole package of cookies either with a food processor, or take out your frustrations and do with a rolling pin.
- In a small bowl mix crumbs with melted butter. Press Oreo crumbs/butter mixture into bottom of 9X13 pan to form a crust. Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge.
- Crush the peppermint candies to small bits either with a food processor, or do with a rolling pin. Reserve about 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top of dessert when it’s done.
- Pulse few times remaining 1/2 cup of peppermint candies, until fine crumbs (NOT UNTIL POWDERED).
- Using electric mixer, mix half of Cool Whip, softened cream cheese, butter and confectioners sugar in a large bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup of the fine crushed candies. Spread over cookie crust.
- Spread the pudding over the previous layer, then your remaining half of cool whip on top. Top with white chocolate curls or shavings and sprinkle with reserved peppermint crumbs on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!