- 2 pounds red potatoes cut into
- 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepperchopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add the olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic, and oregano.
- Toss with the potatoes until coated and lay in a single layer on your baking sheet.
- Salt and pepper to taste. I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with parsley sprinkled on top.