Tasty 4 layer pumpkin delight dessert starts with a crunchy pecan crust topped with creamy pumpkin, cream cheese, and whipped cream layers! Course Dessert
- 1 c flour
- ½ c butter softened
- ¾ c pecans chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 3 c whipped topping divided
- 2 ½ c milk
- 3 pkgs white chocolate (or vanilla) instant pudding mix (3.4 oz size)
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Mix flour, butter and ½ cup pecans together. Press into a sprayed 209×9 OR 9×13 pan. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, then remove and let cool.NOTE: If you are using a 9×13 pan, or would like a thicker crust, add an additional ½ cup flour, ¼ cup butter and ¼ cup chopped pecans.
- Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar, add 1 cup of the whipped topping, then spread over cooled crust.
- Mix milk, pudding mix, canned pumpkin, pumpkin spice and 1 cup whipped topping until smooth. Spread over top of layer 2.
- Spread remaining 1 cup of whipped topping and sprinkle pecans.
- Let chill for 3 hours or until set. Serve chilled, and ENJOY!