Roasted chicken recipe :
- 1500g of whole broiler chickens
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Teaspoon salt
- 1 small spoon of dry basil
- Half a teaspoon of thyme
- A quarter of a teaspoon of lemon and pepper spices
- 1 lemon divided into quarters
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- We heat the oven at 230 degrees.
- Then we remove the gizzard from inside the chicken cavity
- Then dry the chicken well using paper towels .
- We put the chicken on the back inside the oven tray, then brush it with the melted butter
- And rub the chicken with minced garlic.
- In a bowl, we mix each of the salt, basil, thyme, pepper, then lemon, and get a mixture to spread the chicken.
- Inside the cavity , we put salt, then slices of lemon and rosemary.
- Then we tie the legs to the kitchen string.
- And we insert the wings under the body of the chicken .
- Put it in the oven for ten minutes to roast .
- Then we lower the oven temperature to 180 degrees Celsius and cook for an hour until the chicken reaches 75 degrees Celsius.
- Then we take it out of the oven and let it rest for a quarter of an hour before we cut it .