Slow Cooker Barbequed Beef Ribs Recipe
Roast beef ribs in a slow cooker are easy to prepare and incredibly tasty. All you need is some beef ribs and some seasoning to make a dinner that everyone will love.
The key to succulent beef ribs is to simmer them over a slow, indirect heat, which not only keeps them moist and juicy but also prevents them from drying out.
- 4 beef ribs, with bones (I sliced them individually.)
- A liter. Of Beef stock (you can use low-fat.)
- 2 Onions, large-sized, I cut into feathers.
- 10 small garlic cloves, peeled and crushed them.
- ½ liter.Of Beer.
- 2 large spoons Of Mustard (preferably use Dijon mustard.)
- 20 Black peppercorns.
- 2 Bay leaves.
- 1 small spoon.Of Salt.
- 2 large spoons.Of Cornstarch.
- ½ Cup.Of all-purpose Flour.
- and basic cooking ingredients, like salt, olive oil, and ground black pepper.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Use The Next Page Button Or Open Button (>) Below and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends