Slow Cooker Country Style Ribs are rich and flavorful. These super easy to make crock pot country style ribs are fork-tender and delicious! Amazing, simple pork ribs that the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 med Onion
- 3 lbs Country Style Pork Ribs (bone-in or boneless)
- 1/2 cup Rib Spice Rub (see my recipe link below)
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce (a smoky one works well)
- Spray the crock with cooking spray.
- Peel, then cut the onion into sixths. Line the bottom of the slow cooker with the pieces.
- Put the ribs in the crock and sprinkle the rib spice rub on all sides of the ribs. Here is my recipe for Ribs Spice Rub
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours, or High for 3 to 4 hours, or until ribs are fork tender.
- When done, remove the ribs and the pieces of onion to a serving platter.
- Slather the ribs with the barbecue sauce on all sides.
- Serve with extra bbq sauce for dipping.