Sour Cream Coconut Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (14 ounces) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounces) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounces) package flaked coconut
Prepare and bake white cake mix according to package directions. Remove cake from the oven. While still hot, using a utility fork, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
Mix cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk together. Pour over the top of the still-hot cake. Let cake cool completely then frost with the whipped topping and top with the flaked coconut. Keep cake refrigerated.