- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour*
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp sugar – more if you like sweeter pancakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter – melted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup vanilla yogurt – OR plain OR Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup fresh strawberries – chopped
- Set a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, melted butter, vanilla, yogurt and milk. Slowly whisk into the dry ingredients. Fold in the strawberries and mix until a few lumps are left.
- Lightly butter the pan if desired, pour ⅓ cup of batter for each pancake (I can usually do 3 at a time). Cook for 2-3 minutes or until edges begin to peel up and the bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes. Flip and allow to cook for 1-2 additional minutes. Remove and repeat with remaining batter.
*I used ¾ c. all-purpose flour and ¾ c. white whole wheat flour-For added flavor try adding fresh blueberries or a bit of lemon zest