- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk or 2 %
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease two loaf pans or two 9 inches cake pans.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water. Batter will be thin.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends