- 16 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- Black olives, sliced
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sour cream, taco seasoning, and salsa, and continue beating until combined.
- Transfer to serving dish, such as a pie plate. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and olives.
- Serve and enjoy!