Tropical Fruit Salad
Tropical fruit salad with honey lime dressing is the perfect side salad or dessert on a hot summer’s day! Course: SaladCuisine: American, Hawaiian Servings: 12
- HONEY LIME DRESSING:
- Zest & juice of 2 mandarin oranges
- Zest & juice of 1 lemon
- Zest & juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/2 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
- FRUIT SALAD:
- 10 mandarin oranges peeled and sectioned
- 1 lb. strawberries hulled & sliced
- 5 kiwi peeled & sliced
- 1 whole pineapple cut into bite-size chunks
- 3 mangos cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 c. red seedless grapes
- HONEY LIME DRESSING: Zest 2 mandarin oranges, 1 lemon and 1 lime. Cut each fruit in half and squeeze the juice into a measuring cup. (You should get about 1/2 cup juice). Add the zest, honey, ginger and poppy seeds to juice mixture whisk until combined. Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- FRUIT SALAD: Peel and section the remaining 10 oranges into a large bowl. Add sliced strawberries and kiwi. Add pineapple, mangos and grapes. Gently toss to combine. Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- About 30 minutes before serving, pour dressing over the fruit salad; gently toss to coat.